Saints Awesome Saints Awesome

YAY!

Brandon you made me giggle in a way that made me shit my pants.

NEEDS MORE PENISES! jk lol

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

Meh.

Truthfully, I've never liked Metal Gear and couldn't bring myself to playing the 3rd game for more than five minutes. With that and the fact that i didn't find the flash amusing, I found the animation great hence the 8.

8 Animation -1 Humour -1 MGS

Metal Gear Funnies Metal Gear Funnies

Meh.

I didn't expect much from load screen to when it ended. I'll vote as the majority with 4/10

It's Over Nine-Thousand! It's Over Nine-Thousand!

Err...

I don't know what I just saw... BUT I LIKE IT!

Psycho Mantis Psycho Mantis

Pretty Good.

Not the best I've seen from you but its good. I find it kinda sad that MGS4 came out last week and no one really seemed to care, it seems worthy of more then just being released.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Well.

This sums up all the reasons why I hate GTA IV. Its a good game and all... but only when it comes to free mode and the story though great doesn't help that the gameplay is terrible.

Tmnt: Rebel Theme Tmnt: Rebel Theme

Love it!

This brings flashbacks of the old TMNT series I always watched every saturday morning as a kid.

Bad Baby Bad Baby

Err... wow...

I am tripping balls!

Halo 2 One On One Halo 2 One On One

True.

Try playing slayer with a guy like that on your team. He team kills, jumps off the map, steals kills, and never stfu.

Not-The-Final Fantasy XII Not-The-Final Fantasy XII

Love the siblings stuff.

I agree with saving games just to watch a cut scene where someone gets owned in the face. But your brother... I just don't agree with him, how can he play Runescape at his age!? Or was it an elaborate joke? Either way I LOL'd.

Bobert-Rob responds:

Well, he's only like 16 in the animation, so I don't see it as being THAT much of a stretch.. but perhaps the common age of RS-ers is lower. In any case, he's kind of growing out of it slowly in real life, but this animation is sort of trapped in a time capsule as far as I'm concerned, so I don't plan on updating the characters as time progresses, ultimately keeping everything consistent as the series progresses. It won't stay EXACTLY the same, but it won't drastically change either. ...I'm rambling, though. Thanks for the comment!